What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
Follow Recommended Option Stocks To Buy Every Tuesday And Make Money By Friday.
- The odds are stacked against you to profit consistently – to stay profitable is not an easy task
- A little known trading strategy that the author has been using for many years
- An insanely profitable trading position is revealed every Tuesday before 8am
- By someone with 15 years of experience in trading
- Trading could be your ticket to financial freedom
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Profit by Friday scores 72.01/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.ProfitbyFriday.com, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $4.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: ProfitbyFriday.com you’ll also be taken through to ProfitbyFriday.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)